Friday, June 27, 2014

Day 953 27/6/14

Not much of a crazy day today which is great! Had a few weirdo's on the road but nothing out of the ordinary haha. Yet again the Tauranga Hospital DHB vehicles fucking around Rego FKM283 #138 this fat whore that looked like Jabba the Hutt squashed into a Corolla. She first sped past me after tailgating a little, she then took off along Te Maunga with 2 cars in the left lane and she was in the right, also in the middle of the 2 cars she all of a sudden just wandered over towards them nearly collecting one of them before swerving back into the lane she was in before! Then took off speeding again to beat those cars, tailgated more then out of Te Puke at the new roundabouts I passed her as she was mucking around again, she didn't like that so she took off up the side trying to underpass me but the lane had finished etc so she sat right up my ass again! Then I carried on passing a truck up ahead etc with her getting further behind. Again she sped back up and was behind me once again, I was sitting on around 103 and she floored it past me and carried on at around 110...... All in a company vehicle, isn't that smart ? Rest of the day wasn't too bad, had one lady in a green mazda pull right out in front of me at Pongakawa BP too which I had to swerve around and held the horn down at her and she had the nerve to flick me the fingers too, nice one ya tart learn how to open your eyes before pulling out first!

No comments:

Post a Comment