Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Day 941 10/6/14

Well well well, another day down..... Just! The weather today to put it politely was an absolute joke, fucking shit with the drivers to match! Lets speed up, no were slowing down again, sorry off we go again....... Sigh...... Had a cyclist today nearly get taken off his bike in Whakatane by some monkeys in a family wagon, also had a cop stop right in the middle of a giveway sign, went to turn left then as i went to go right he flicks his indicator on the flicks a U turn right in front of me! Put my hands up like What the fuck are you up to mate.... Also had a dickhead coming home Rego ETJ242 this dick cut me off when I went to pass him, he then slowed down and held me and others up, he then would take off then slow right down on every corner slamming the brakes on being a complete cock. So that is all really, so take care and catch you tomorrow for another great day in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment