Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Day 942 11/6/14

Man what the fuck is with the people on the roads in the wet! All day I had battled the shit weather which was enough as the heavy wind pushed me around and the heavy rain caused flooding and more crap to drive in, yet the assholes still took over the roads causing me to swerve and brake to continue on alive! Car 1 Rego EPY792 this Brown Nissan Serena family wagon thing just ran a roundabout straight in front of me didn't give two shits to even look that I was coming around, this was in Whakatane. Car 2 Rego FRQ613 this up himself cock muncher was cutting in and out of cars from Te Puke to Tauranga, cut me off when i went to pass him then slowed right down fucking me off. Car 3 Rego A black holden along Hewletts Rd tonight flew past me going 90 at least then slammed the brakes on to avoid going into the rear of another car, couldn't just sit on the speed limit, no that is too mainstream..... Tosser! Then took off at speed again in the left lane underpassing everyone. Also the whole day I was dodging shit drivers crossing the centre line and other obstacles so pretty over it today. That is all, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment