Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Day 947 18/6/14

Well another day down with more complete fuckwits..... Car 1 Rego EJF378 these bro's in a Hiace flew past me out of Edgecumbe today over 120 passing cars on medians etc just in a rush. Car 2 Rego GRE610 a Gilmours van pulled out in front of me cutting me off in Matata then continued on fiddling around with something in the van wandering over the lane etc then between there and Paengaroa would be sitting between 90-110+ up and down constantly, just a pain in the fucking ass! Car 3 Rego BQK715 this slicked back greasy haired geek sat up my ass tailgating me for ages along Cameron Rd before cutting over in the other lane and flooring it taking off at speed for what ? 2 cars ahead of me when the lanes merge........ Ooooooh good job wanker! Apart from that the day was long, busy with a couple of places making me wait for them to sort their shit out making me over 25 mins late by the end of it so it was a rushed arvo for me running around like a madman, not speeding just running. So yeah, glad it's over and bring on tomorow!

No comments:

Post a Comment