Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Day 950 24/6/14

Well back into it, have one day off work the the person taking over my run for one day put her thumb out....... Anyways, idiots of the day Car 1 Rego DUG465 this silver Alteza through Te Maunga in the 2 lanes where it is 70kph I was half way down the road when i saw this car flying up behind me in the other lane, then flew past me well over 100 then tailgated the other vehicles he got stuck behind off and on to Te Puke... Car 2 Rego HKL522 this Grey Lafester box thing (ugly as) flew up behind me in a 100 zone going 120+ in the rain.... No indication either just a temporary New Zealander. Rest of the day was filled with shit weather, raining all day long but on the upside found someone's phone on the ground and called the missed numbers on it and managed to get the owner and return the phone to them so they were stoked as. Well nothing more to say today so take care and catch you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment