Monday, June 16, 2014

Day 945 16/6/14

Well the week has begun and the first day is over! Only had 2 assholes worth writing about today. Car 1 Rego GTW863 this red Falcon passed a truck just out of Matata before the blind corner at night with oncoming traffic and only just got in when the oncoming car went past him! They also had to swerve to avoid this cock... Car 2 Rego EGY280 this white Hilux with GS on the door flew up behind me and sat right up my ass tailgating and sitting over the centreline trying to pass, I was behind other traffic so couldn't do much till it was clear, once i passed he got stuck behind and did the exact same thing again before catching me again and speeding off over 110 etc. Rest of the day wasn't too bad little rain but it was nice, nothing excessive at all. Pretty good day, little busy at times but that is how I like it so all is well. Take care and catch you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment