Thursday, June 19, 2014

Day 948 19/6/14

Wow, some people should not be allowed on the road! This elderly man was a great example... When approaching The Hub heading into Whakatane this elderly man went into the right lane and me in the left, when coming up near his car he pulled straight over on me cutting me off then took off straight through cutting over into the right lane to cut the roundabout then straight back cutting me off again back into the left lane! I then went in the right lane and carried on past him and looked in the rear view mirror he did the same at the next roundabout right behind me too! Rego RG2422 Red Corona. Guy had glasses soo thick he could probably see people waving at him if he looked at a road map! So yes, one asshole on the road but the rest of the day went without a hitch, a few slow ones but like I say they are always there no matter what day it is, it always seems like a Sunday drive for them. Weather wise it was good all day, a little chilly for some but all good for me, had a little rain near Te Puke mid day but apart from that it was sweet as. Well nothing more to say so on that note take care and see you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment