Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Day 951 25/6/14

What the hell is with people driving like shit when it rains ? Started off the day and headed over to Whakatane with no drama's at all, that was until I went to head back out! Car 1 Rego DBL217 this cock in a Blue Pulsar was in the left lane as i came up and passed him as he was under the speed limit etc, carried on only to have him floor it taking off over the limit before slowing back down up ahead.... Then the last roundabout I came up the side of him and carried on when he tried to floor it again but couldn't pass due to the lanes merged etc, he then sat right up my ass tailgating me within half a car length at least! Fucking impatient dickhead! Car 2 Rego HBU436 this Regal Haulage truck was tailgating the other truck ahead of him and not letting anyone in between etc, when someone did manage to he tailgated them, in his head who gives a shit about what could happen if he couldn't stop in time and sandwich the poor car in the middle killing them and squashing the daylights out of them eh! Absolute disregard to anyone elses safety at all! Car 3 Rego HHG176 another impatient cuzzy out of Awakeri flooring it up tailgating behind me, taking off passing me on a turning median when I was sitting on around 102kph, he took off again around 120 passing more and more cars in bad places all the way to Whakatane. Also had some person cross the centreline and just about collect me out of Kawerau too, going way too fast and couldn't drive for shit! Then the rain came the whole way home, from 3pm roughly till I left to head back to Tauranga etc, absolute shit drive home but made it for another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment