Monday, March 30, 2015

Day 1115 31/3/15

The last day of March already and there are still fucktards out in force!!! Started the day with a Tauranga Hospital car #90 who sat in the passing lane the whole time not passing a single car and holding everyone up. Car 2 was some old man Rego ZA4479 a Red Pulsar who was going slow as fuck so I passed only to have him speed up trying to block me, once in front of him he sat right up my ass tailgating me for the next 10km as I sat on 100, no fucking clue..... Car 3 was someone pulling straight out in front of me yet again Car 4 a Uzabus in Whakatane runs straight out in front of me again Rego LM6515 Car 5 a ute passing a car with oncoming traffic which came very close to a head on! So yeah, eventful day yet again......

No comments:

Post a Comment