Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Day 1103 11/3/15

Well again where Do i start..... Had a Courier Post driver today in a budget rental van who I see most days, and today's episode of driving wasn't any different.... Rego HLD989 this guy I followed for about 20 mins as he tailgated within half a car length behind everyone he got behind, he was speeding well over the limit and weaving all over the road as he played with his scanner then lastly he decided it was all clear to pass 2 cars with oncoming cars that had to swerve nearly off the road to avoid getting hit! Now this wasn't all, I called the police only to have the one asshole cop around who said because no one else called in he couldn't do anything basically saying I was full of it, the way he said it too. Fucking prick. Rest of the day was alright I guess, busy but no worries there.

No comments:

Post a Comment