Monday, March 9, 2015

Day 1102 10/3/15

Where the hell do I start today...... Black Ford Ranger - Rego GUQ406 I was coming up to the new Paengaroa roundabout on SH2 in the right lane and I was heading straight for Whakatane, I was just coming up the back of a ute in the left lane when all of a sudden he just pulls straight over on me. No indication at all and nearly swiped the side of my car. Needed to brake and swerve right while holding down the horn didn't seem to do anything at all as he carried on pulling over on me, the long pieces of metal hanging off the back of his trailer just about hit me after it all too! In the end he carried on the same way as me so he could of stayed in the same lane and ended up going the same place anyway! He carried on sitting around 100kph with a trailer that had no plates either...... Also had a pushbike turn straight in front of me nearly got hit the stupid bitch..... So yeah, eventful day really and over it haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment