Sunday, March 29, 2015

Day 1114 30/3/15

The start of another week and a miracle! Only had one idiot today, on an open road out of Kawerau this morning I was behind a truck, she saw me coming around the corner behind it as she looked straight at me but when the truck turned into the road she was coming out of she thought it was a great idea to pull out across my lane towards me, unfortunately for her I was right there when she did so...... Slammed the brakes on and we both stopped, she is sitting right in the middle of my lane and I had to sit there with all the traffic behind me waiting for her to back the fuck up! Silly bitch..... Wait till it is clear before pulling out across a live lane in a 100kph area! So yeah, apart from that it was a normal day really the sun was shining and drivers were relatively behaved so always a bonus. Nothing more to say so take care and see you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment