Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Day 1112 26/3/15

Still coping with these muppets out in force this week.... Car 1 Rego EQC784 this young guy in a Carpet Court van who I see a lot of lately was smoking in a work vehicle, speeding, tailgating me and was all over the road looked like he was txting, absolute fuckwit Car 2 Rego XW4975 come cuzzies in a black ford slow as all fuck, passed him only to have him speed right up my ass later on down the track sitting right behind weaving all over our lane etc.... Also had some old man later today who was sitting on around 50-60 in a 100 zone holding me and a truck up then in a 2 lanes roundabout area in Whakatane he floors it like it's a racetrack this is after he completely cut me off nearly hitting my car! So yeah, eventful day to say the least. Old man image here....

No comments:

Post a Comment