Thursday, March 19, 2015

Day 1108 20/3/15

End of the week! Woo fucking hoo! Car 1 of the day Rego TB8330 this maori in a white Mitsi this morning was going along SH29 around 30kph under the limit so me and others passed him in the passing lane etc as you do. Later on near Te Puke he was speeding up cutting in and out of cars and tailgating, he finally caught me near Pongakawa only to sit within half a car length behind me whilst driving all over the road swerving like some manic fucking retard, half in each lane and so on. He then passed me further out before the Otamarakau drop, he passed me, 4 cars and a truck and trailer unit who he was still passing around the blind corner on yellow lines! Thank fuck no one came around the bend! Then again had this fat mum Rego FLG204 run through a roundabout in Whakatane with her kids..... Happened a few times with her doing this! Lastly a Toll truck Rego ALD883 who out of Te Puke sat right up my ass about 1 car length behind me riding my ass for ages, very impatient and down right dangerous! So yeah, eventful with idiots everywhere but nothing more to say the day is over and the weekend is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment