Thursday, September 11, 2014

Day 998 11/9/14

Well holy shit haha, had an eventful day to say the least on the roads! Started off with a postie bike pulling straight out in front of me this morning nearly getting Tboned by another car etc absolute dickhead. Then some cuzzie bro's in Kawerau standing in the middle of the road with their car half in the lane having a fucking Hui (meeting) A guy comes flying down the hill in Otamarakau on double yellow lines on my side of the fucking road! A Skyline along Thornton Rd looses control and spins out onto the grass and was less than a metre from going into the creek, very lucky! Some guys from a Scaffolding company ran a roundabout straight in front of me cutting me off. Had another person pull straight out but stopped in time from going in my lane otherwise she would of been hit.... Then last but not least a Camper in Te Puke backed straight out in front of me when they had the whole straight to do that before I got there! So yeah, eventful list eh haha. Had the rain pissing down most of the day too so fun times! Well tomorrow is another day so take care on the roads!

No comments:

Post a Comment