Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Day 1012 1/10/14

First of the month and the fuckers are still causing shit on the road. All morning went perfect as probably the best one i've had for ages but when things go good they soon turn shit eh... Started off with a old man walked out behind me when I was backing up..... Didn't care and think it's alright. had a fat cyclist sitting way over in our lane holding up traffic when she and her friend had the whole left side of the road to use! a silver holden Rego EMF106 flew up behind me, sat right up my ass then passed a line of cars at speed only to pull into a road and stop just less than 1km down the road! also had some fucking impatient dickhead from Performance Diesels HNH390 who just pulled straight over on me cutting me off, for what ? Nothing! Didn't get anywhere just a fucking cock! So yeah, eventful day to say the least so take care and see you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment