Friday, September 19, 2014

Day 1004 19/9/14

Fuck me haha another fucked up day! Started off with a Mondeo Rego EFC812 passing me and others on yellow lines and tailgating Car 2 Rego HDW601 yet another Mondeo, this one from Auckland in the pouring rain sped up behind me then sat up my ass in a line of traffic sitting on and over the centreline trying to pass, when he did there was no indication at all and speeding around 120 which he sat on, tailgating more cars and passing on yellow lines too.... Also saw the aftermath of a house on fire in kawerau which I heard was retaliation for a shooting, another gang thing once again. No surprises there..... Rest of the day was rain and shit drivers all day long... Nothing more to say so take care and catch you all Monday, bring on the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment