Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Day 996 9/9/14

Well where the hell do I start ? Started off with this old fucker in a Fairmont Rego ADK670, this guy sat right up my asshole tailgating me very close and was over eager to get past me and others, he then passed me and then slowed down holding me up! Bloody cock. Car 2 Rego ETD155 this Black Toyota Landcruiser came speeding up behind me and flew past well over 120 and carried on sitting around 120-130 passing on yellow lines just after the train over bridge in Otamarakau and on the double yellow lines at Arawa Rd past Pongakawa. This guy was a complete fucking muppet, not indicating etc when passing and just in a complete rush from Hauone to Papamoa. Also had a guy come round a bend before Kawerau txting and lost it coming towards me in the gravel, very close! Then once again the new roundabout in Paengaroa these indians cut over on me when they should of stayed in their own fucking lane! Nice day that was about all that was good today....

No comments:

Post a Comment