Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Day 1007 24/9/14

Bloody hell what a day! Haven't stopped at all been hell haha. Had a fire at a building I go into which held me up with some deliveries most of the day, running around like a madman all day long too and absolutely fucked right now... So today I had some fuckhead run in front of an ambulance, then in front of me. A primera who pulled out in front of me then ran a stop sign and fucked around. A Chorus van speeding off and being a right asshole, Kids on the bus heading into Kawerau pulling gang signs...... Good teaching.... A lady getting her massive tits out and a indian guy flying down Cameron Road in Tauranga... Apart from them the day was hot as getting up to 25 degrees so yeah, over today but bring on tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment