Monday, September 15, 2014

Day 1000 15/9/14

Holy shit finally reached 1000 posts! Didn't think I would ever get this far and to be honest thought I would get bored faster than this haha. Anyway enough about that, the day today....... Sun was shining which was nice as, got up to 18 so that was pretty good for spring. Then the idiots were out too, a Regal Haulage truck was tailgating another truck very close then when he finally backed off only due to going up a slight hill the car behind the truck passed only to have the Regal guy come back up and sit at least a car length behind the car tailgating very close! Absolute fucking mong. Also had more people tailgating me most of the day and No I was not sitting under the speed limit either.... Then had someone on Thornton Road who was either falling asleep or txting and went off the side of the road and swerved straight for me! So interesting day to say the least haha. Take care and see you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment