Thursday, May 1, 2014

Day 917 1/5/14

First of the month Woohoo haha. Now another fun day on the roads, weather wise it was bloody awesome and couldn't of had a better day to drive in, not too hot and not too cold just right. Although the drivers....... One car stood out from the rest and once again the winner is Tauranga DHB!!! #93 Rego FYP695 When heading between Tauranga & Whakatane i could see in my mirror coming up behind me then tailgated me down 15th avenue and along Turret before we got to Maungatapu he then followed me along the highway to the passing lane where I had passed a couple of cars, he was still in the left lane when someone else went to pass him and at the same time he indicated he also pulled straight out cutting the car off that was about to pass. He carried on and pulled back in behind me then once the car he had just cut off passed him he cut in behind that vehicle and tailgated them very close at speed going at least 115kph at times, this carried on to Te Maunga where in the 70 zone he was sitting on at least 90! as soon as the 2 lanes merged he was back to the limit, carried on towards Te Puke. When in Te Puke this guy was cutting in and out of lanes trying to pass every car possible, getting stuck in traffic i carried on and passed him and once again he cut back in behind me and tailgated me closely this continued happening off and on all the way to Matata! So yeah that was just part of the complaint I wrote in to the DHB absolute bullshit driving to say the least and seems they employ really bad drivers as I see it all the time with the DHB vehicles I don't know why but ive only seen a very small handfull of drivers from there who can actually drive! Also had one car coming round a corner too fast and just about lost it into me at 100kph today..... Had the heart pumping a bit faster for sure. Well that's all for me today, take care and see you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment