Friday, May 2, 2014

Day 918 2/5/14

Friday, woohoo! and ooooh the drama's. Car 1 Rego OROP1 a green landcruiser was coming from the mount in the left lane, me and another guy in the right lane and the guy in front of me was going slow so he moved over into the left lane when this cock underpassed me and tried to cut over but couldn't, I carried on passing both only to have him cut straight in behind me nearly hitting me then sat right up my ass giving me the fingers and waving his arms around like a monkey, What the fuck did I do wrong ? Just because you couldn't pass everyone you wanted that were going the speed limit don't take your shit out on me ya fuckhead! Car 2 Rego ZY3640 this black tart in a subaru from Whakatane to Kawerau tailgated every single car within 1/2 - 1 car length behind and had young kids in the car too! She also passed a 4x4 on a little straight before Awakeri Hot Pools at the end by the blind corner and a oncoming car came around which had to swerve to avoid her, she then cut back into the lane nearly hitting the car she was passing and cut them off narrowly having a head on! This carried on all the way to Kawerau.... Apart from those 2 there were the usual slower cars going under the limit and people like the boat people Surtees who just pull out in front of live traffic going 100kph forcing everyone to slam the brakes on! So now the weekend begins so take care and catch you all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment