Friday, May 9, 2014

Day 923 9/5/14

Friday, How do you normally start off your day ? Well for me, I just about got killed! Heading along Awaiti Road South when a right hand bend was coming up and a car was coming around, well not in his lane..... Fully in my lane and coming straight for me! Rego CRN879 this Landrover was coming for me, I held the horn down, swerved left and was braking and contemplating swerving into a fence to avoid the head on! Muppet swerved back into his lane after I woke him back up and he carried on as if nothing happened! Car 2 Rego DMG172 Silver BMW this cock was sitting on around 80 and people passing him etc until an Audi passed him then he turned it into race mode and took off passing every car the Audi did, and the ones he couldn't he sat right up their asses tailgating within a car length at times from Whakatane to Te Puke.... So yeah, also the weather around 1 started up with pitch black sky and rain, thunder and lightning etc Eventful day to say the least! Well nothing else to talk about so take care and see you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment