Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Day 933 27/5/14

Fuck me what a day from hell, people on the roads just need to learn how to be patient and not complete cunts! Car 1 Rego HAA764 this blue Swift was speeding up and down, cutting in and out of lanes, tried to pass a truck in a median area then getting cut off cause it finished, tailgating very close etc Car 2 Rego DDR573 this blue Peugeot out of Whakatane when the 2 lanes had merged into one he underpassed me at speed cutting me off and forcing me to swerve right to avoid getting the side of my car swiped by him! Car 3 Rego WN2 This truck out of Te Puke pulled straight out in front of another car and me in a 100kph zone from Collins Lane with no care in the world, the car in front of me nearly went up the ass of him! Car 4 Rego FZA52 a lady in a Mazda tonight racing along Cameron Rd going around 70 in the 50 zone..... Also today had some complete cunt, i was sitting behind a ute who was turning into a driveway to the right so in the open road he pulled over to the left ok. I then went to pass him and had my wheel on the centreline and the oncoming car was too thick to just move left a tiny bit even though we were already far away and the passenger is having a rage at me waving his finger etc...... So yes, eventful to say the least! Pretty over it today so I will leave it at that!

No comments:

Post a Comment