Thursday, May 29, 2014

Day 935 29/5/14

Well not as bad as yesterday haha, not too bad at all really. Car 1 Rego FZS778 this Mondeo from Te Puke to Edgecumbe he flew up behind me at speed, sat up my ass for a bit then took off speeding up to 120, then in Matata which is a 60 zone they were on about 80+... Car 2 Rego GCF774 This person in a Kia 4x4 thing flew up behind me and had to pass every car i did just after me! So in turn right before corners he was passing and oncoming cars were coming around etc. Also around bends he had the whole car in the oncoming lane cutting the corners etc being an absolute dickhead. Heard there was a huge crash on the Kaimai's tonight aswel so not good at all, also the dirty wanna be gangsters in Whakatane were walking around as it is Dole day so they were out as if they owned the place fucking inbreds! Well that is all for me today so take care on the roads and see you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment