Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Day 916 30/4/14

So another day done and dusted, just about didn't make it home for dinner too! One truck Rego DLA909 a white Volvo came around a blind corner towards Te Puke at the last corner before the coastline straights at Otamarakau half in our lane! Nearly got the car ahead of me and started swerving back into his lane when he went past me..... Absolute fucking idiot! Apart from him there were a few slower ones and one guy i passed who was sitting on around 85 he then flashes his lights at me waving his arms around like a clown, if your not going to sit on the SPEED LIMIT I will fucking pass you, thick ass cunt! Don't dare flash your lights at me when im sitting on the limit when your driving under with a line of cars banked up behind you fuckwit! Well nothing else to comment on today. Oh sorry yes there is, my car was out of action and got given a piece of shit that kept giving out electric shocks when opening the doors..... Great day really!

No comments:

Post a Comment