Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Day 968 23/7/14

Where do i start with today! Car 1 Rego GML647 (Grey Mondeo) I was watching this impatient driver in the rear view mirror tailgating a truck, constantly crossing over the centreline even though there was enough room to view oncoming traffic to pass, when he had enough he then passed the truck and a car on double yellow lines and a turning median outside the Pongakawa BP station... Also had some bro's Rego GMC273 (silver mazda Axela) drinking cody's that flew up behind me well over the limit, then passed me right before a blind corner! Heading to the one and only Kawerau..... Need I say more ? The rest of the day I had people making the stupidest mistakes, just plain crap like lane changes nearly hitting cars, crossing the centreline, way too slow like 30 under the limit and so on. This happened all day, don't know what was in the water but far out it was shit on the roads. The weather on the other hand wasn't bad at all, a little chilly again this morning and for alot of others the rest of the day was too but it was nice for me, keeps me active and running around so all good there. Take care on the roads and catch you all again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment