Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Day 955 2/7/14

Well another day and another few muppets out on the roads..... Fun times.. Car 1 Rego HDU690 Grey Starlet these group of cuzzies flew up behind me in Awakeri well over the limit, sat right up my ass sitting on and over the centreline before flying past me over 120 and did the same to everyone else heading all the way to Whakatane. Car 2 Rego SHAP14 Shapley Plumbing van ran straight in front of me at a roundabout, didn't even look and I had to slam the brakes on and nearly went through his drivers door.... Good news for me, called them up and he is now suspended, apparently alot of complaints against him! Car 3 Rego FEZ229 Red Swift ran a red light and cracked a U Turn when our lights were green to pull into the Boys college at 13th ave... Apart from them the rest of the day was pretty good, had a friend in the car so all good there. Had a bit of rain over the day also but owel. Tomorrow is another day so bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment