Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Day 967 22/7/14

Fuck me what a fun packed day it was on the roads! Had a white holden with a cuzzy bro in it cut me off at a roundabout with no warning or indication heading into Whakatane, he was in the right lane and me in the left, coming around then straightened up and he pulls straight over on me so I wouldn't pass, not that I was going to anyway.... Car 2 Rego XX4088 this person was flying along Maunganui Rd going at least 100 in the 70 zone, then cut over at the last second before the bridge cutting a car off then sat tailgating right up someone elses ass within half a car length behind them then took off along Hewletts Rd at speed again! Apart from those 2 the rest of the day wasn't too bad, cruisy but all went well so yeah. Chilly day with snow on the Kaimai's too making it nice and fresh haha. Take care and catch you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment