Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Day 964 15/7/14

Some truck drivers out there should have their licences cut up! This next guy is a perfect example. Truck Rego FWH153 not the first time he has done this as well! When heading out of Kawerau I was coming up to the railway crossing and stopped with all the other traffic for the train, this truck came flying up behind only just stopping in time behind me then as we carried on was tailgating me very closely, i then passed a couple of vehicles and one of those vehicles pulled out behind me to pass the car that was in the front only to have the truck speed right up behind him whilst passing and sat right up his backside sitting on around 110kph within 2 car lengths if not less this carried on the whole way down the straight to the main intersection! Absolute bullshit. Also had a lady from Kawerau in a white family wagon honda thing with Ezekiel 33 on the back (sticker) who cut over lanes round a roundabout tonight completely cutting me off just about hit me and got a horn full too! An elderly man also makes the idiots of the day, I came up behind him and no shit his car was driving straight down the road but the car was on a slight angle sideways, he had a bent axle or back wheels causing the car to be angled while driving straight, he tried to race me when I passed him and nearly hit the side doors of my vehicle in doing so! Why, you were going under the limit by miles as soon as I pass you go to take off..... He did the same to the other car ahead when I had passed both of them. Nothing more to say really, more drama's in Opotiki with the murder of a Gang member and retaliation and all that shit, 2 arrested for the murder and assault with weapon and another 7 for fighting today around lunch. So fun times, back where they belong really!

No comments:

Post a Comment