Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Day 965 16/7/14

So another great day on the roads woohoo! Car 1 Rego X9772 was a dealer car in a Grey nissan thing, flew up behind me then tailgated me while wandering all over the road and sitting on the centreline alot Car 2 Rego WE3763 this silver navara ute along Hewletts Rd was stopped behind a car in the middle lane and instead of waiting in line (second car back) he pulled out and straight in front of me cutting me off so he could be in front, while sitting there waiting for the green to go his wheels were still turned so when it hit green and he took off he went into the right lane going straight ahead nearly side swiping the car he was originally behind! Then casually pulls back over into the lane I am in and fucks about like the muppet he is..... So fun times eh! Take care care be assed writing any more about today so see you all next week, im off for a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment