Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Day 908 9/4/14

Ha! More fucking muppets taking over the roads again! Car 1 Rego GJG804 this white Fiat Ducato thing with trailer was heading along towards Matata and he was all over the road crossing the centreline a ton of times, don't know if he was tired or drunk, from the far left to over the centreline, throwing rubbish and coffee cups out the window speeding up then slowing down just not there at all eh. Car 2 Rego XC8755 2 young girls in a Brown Holden sped up behind me heading into Matata and sat right up my ass tailgating me, i tapped the brakes and flicked my hand to tell them to fuck off basically but no they came back and sat within half a car length behind me and even closer from Matata to Whakatane, also flew past me later on and did the same to others! Car 3 Rego GJP697 a guy in a Blue Pulsar along Hewletts Road was cutting in and out of traffic then into the bus lane to beat all the traffic, he went into the left lane which had more traffic that was slowing so as soon as i got past him he cut straight over behind and nearly hit me also cut the car off behind me! Carried on and i went into the left lane up ahead and he flew past me thinking he could beat everyone with his turnoff just 100 meters or so ahead but no so just cut straight over in front of me nearly hitting the front of my car for nothing!!! Fucking idiot. So yes, full of dickheads to say the least. Had a bit more rain today which was alright, still not enough but yeah. Well that is all, catch you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment