Thursday, April 10, 2014

Day 909 10/4/14

Well with a little rain alot can happen on the roads! After no rain for a decent chunk of time people think they can just floor it and go the same speed they were already going in the dry, yes they do and does it pay off ? No! 2 Deaths in the Eastern BOP today, one crossing the road into a concrete pole killing the passenger, another crossed the centreline into an oncoming truck near Te Teko. Also had someone tailgating a truck coming towards me and I too was behind a truck when the oncoming truck went past me the idiot in the car went to pass in the pouring rain nearly hit the side of the truck in front of me and then in turn nearly got me just about clipping my wing mirror! Absolute fucking idiot and in a place they couldn't pass either! Later on tonight had a lady pull out along Cameron Road i was sitting on 52 and she pulled out and instead of sitting in the left lane till i went past she pulled straight over in front of me then sat on around 35-40, i passed her and put my hand out the window as if to say what the hell, she flashed her lights at me which were only on one click not properly so i flicked my hand back at her as if to say whatever sort of thing..... No clue in the world at all. Apart from them the day was pretty full on, long and full of more idiots all day but still alive so all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment