Monday, April 7, 2014

Day 906 7/4/14

Well back into it with another week and fark me it's a hot one! got up to 31! and running round in this is a joke haha. Only had one idiot today Rego FUH695 this White Hilux from Secom Guardrails flew up behind me speeding up to 120, when behind a line of traffic on a blind corner with oncoming cars he sat half in each lane with the centreline in the middle of his car! He was also tailgating me and others too... Apart from him the rest of the day was not too bad really had one maori girl txting and standing in the middle of a driveway and didn't see my car till I was right there then she went apeshit at me cause she got a fright haha. Stupid girl! Nothing else to say really, hot day tearing around and a pretty good day to be honest so take care and see you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment