Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Day 863 30/1/14

Well in a way it's Friday for me rather than Thursday, got tomorrow off but working doing other things. Sun was beaming away and got up to around 27 which was pretty warm and a bitch to run around in, had a few idiots too who were travelling slow then would speed off etc.... Car 1 Rego DGP394 these young fucks with the driver who didn't even look as though he would of had pubes were sitting around 60kph in their Demio, i sat behind them for a little bit then when it was clear passed them only to have them hold the horn down and give the fingers etc. I carried on they then sped up and sat behind me before coming through the Hub in Whakatane, 2 lanes they were in the left as i was in the right, came up beside me and sat there and before the lanes merged just pulled over on me nearly scraping down the side of the car forcing me to swerve and brake...... Then having them pull fingers etc again... The rest of the day was good just a bit slow with all the traffic so yeah, nothing else to say so take care and see you all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment