Monday, January 13, 2014

Day 852 14/1/14

Lets start with the cunts of the day! Car 1 Rego FRG596 Red Mazda Axela this black fucking cock sucking shit head from Kawerau flew up behind me well over the limit, tailgated me very close for a while before taking off passing me and many others going 130+!!! Car 2 Rego BPT366 White Pulsar, What i think was some indian fuck pulled straight out in front of me in a 100kph zone without even looking at all!!!!! If there were any oncoming cars at all I would have been straight into the back of his car luckily for him there was no cars so swerved hard into the other lane and only just missed the fucker! Bloody turban tickler. Those were the 2 assholes of the day, there were a ton more specially most of the holiday makers who don't use the road that much and were holding up lines of traffic or not passing the very slow ones causing a massive line of cars to bank up etc, It was just a absolute fucking joke to be honest. I apologise for the language but the sort of driving I saw today was an utter joke and should not be happening at all! Nice weather and that was probably the only thing good about today! Take care with the idiots most likely including me eh! See you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment