Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Day 858 22/1/14

Well half way through the week and fucking hell what is with the roadworkers creating and resealing more road that does not need to be done!!!!! This is something that absolutely fucks me off, not only because it holds me and a ton of other traffic up for a reason that is far beyond my comprehension apart from spending all out hard earned money because they want to! The long straight before Matata by Murphy's Holiday Park is the stretch I am talking about today, they started in the morning and decided to carry on doing it at peak hour time when everyone is heading home! So 15 mins each time i went through there 4x a day, pretty sick of their shit. Also had more in Edgecumbe too which held me up again..... Car 1 of the day Rego FPH634 a company car for Bliss Point Of Sale Systems (Bliss Computers) this absolute fucking muppet pulled straight out in front of me from Wilson Road south when I was sitting on 100kph!!! I just about went through the back of this cunts car cause he wanted to get out in front, one car behind me but no had to be in front! Later on when someone tried to pass this cock he took off over 110 to block them from passing etc..... This carried on all the way to Matata where he carried on to Whakatane. So yes, apart from those moments the day wasn't too bad, hot but good! Got a shit load done today which was also great and got another ton of stuff to work out tomorrow too! Well on that note, take care and see you all then for another round on the roads!

No comments:

Post a Comment