Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Day 862 29/1/14

So today, Wednesday! What more can i say.... Half way through the week and still there are absolute fucking idiots everywhere. Car 1 Rego ADD513 this cunt flew past me and 2 others on a yellow line and a median with oncoming traffic! Absolute dickhead, this was outside the old Delicasea place out of Whaktane Car 2 Rego FDR29 now this old fuck in a Prius who I have seen a few times over and over doing the same shit he flew up behind me from Matata to Te Puke this guy was going over 120, tailgating me for a while all over the road trying to pass, he then did and cut me off then sat up the ass of the car in front of me before taking off again at speed! No indication at all either when passing.... Also had some maori fuck on a scooter who cut me off in town when he couldn't wait in line and cut in front of me when I was about to go at a roundabout! old fucking shit.... Owell another day tomorrow, last one for me this week so take care and see you all then.

No comments:

Post a Comment