Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 31 29/4/2010

What a bloody day :(

seemed like everyone was out to annoy me hahaha, owell that's just about my life anyway :P

just on the morning run alone i had 4x trucks pull out in front of me including a Pikowai Carriers LTD truck in Otamarakau who pulled out within 100 meters of me making me slam on the brakes as it's a 100kph area, nearly went up the back of the fucking idiot.

Also in Whakatane i saw this old lady walk straight out in front of another car and nearly get taken out, silly bitch.

Then coming back i saw a Cadbury station wagon [EPJ440] do the same thing as the Subaru yesterday, he was behind me then all of a sudden shoots into the other lane then rips up on front of me then cuts off a big truck all for nothing really cause i passed him later on, HAHA!


Well just when you think that was it, heading through the long straights before Matata, i had this motorbike and a G-Ryder lmao in a VR4 [DCZ101] shoot past me at well over 160kph racing each other, owell he will be getting a friendly letter in the mail from the Police :)

Fcuking idiot, no thought for anyone else on the road at all, bloody MONGREL!!! should be put down.


Well that's my day over and done with, will hopefully cross my fingers for a better day tomorrow but you all know what that is going to end up like LOL.


Chow For Now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment