Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day 26 21/4/2010

Wednesday, half way through the week :S

Today started all good with a nice lot of sun and weather, took my time today just relaxing listening to the music as i cruised along, then i got to Whakatane *sigh* had a maori man in his piece of crap car pull to the left on a road with no indication then i started to pass him and all of a sudden he turned right straight in front of me to do a U-turn WTF are you doing you cock head ?? owell carried on and then had a lady yell at me for making her baby smile when it was crying it's head off, i said hi to it and made a funny face and it went from crying to laughing and happy in 2 seconds then the maori bitch turns round and says "Air don't fucking touch my child bey" first of all i wasn't going to touch your child "Bey" and secondly don't go all Once Were Warriors on me you whore, only uncle Bully would do that to your kid fuck sake.

That sort of concludes my day so far haha, yet another 2 to go for the rest of the week :S

Untill next time, drive safe and live life to the fullest :)

No comments:

Post a Comment