Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day 25 20/4/2010

Slow as a fucking turtle, that is how my day was :S

Headed off and went to fill up with petrol when i got to the BP Station i was welcomed by an angry man working for Hydra Lawn or some crap, i pulled in behind a car and he was in front of it waiting to take up both pumps so told me to fuck off as it was his park, didn't want to get into anything due to being in a uniform so i backed out and went into the next one, he then backed up and went into another one too ?? wtf was the point in all of that then cunt face, also the servo people said he was an asshole too so i wasn't the only one who thought so :P

rest of the day was pretty slow and cruisy, coming through Te Teko i had some little wannabe nigger g-unit dressed in green, he looked like a little black leprachaun on a bike and he wanted to play chicken with my car whilst going 100kph, well i didn't even move when he tried to scare me off by jerking the steering of his bike towards me, but when he saw i was coming straight for him he just about shat his pants and soon learnt his lesson the hard way as i carried on my way.


That's about all for the day not much excitement for me apart from that, oh and the Hospital in Whakatane had a fire alarm go off and some fire engines arrived to a false alarm lol.


Tomorrow is yet another day :S

No comments:

Post a Comment