Friday, April 23, 2010

Day 28 23/4/2010

She was another slow day today haha, just like most days!!

Bloody hell cannot for the life of me think what i did on Friday which now as i am writing is Saturday :S

Had yet another Maori or Islander rip out in front of a car on a passing lane then cut me off after the lane had finished then all of a sudden just slow down to 80kph right in front of me...... WTF and with a child in the car ??

Also had some chinese whore with her personalised plate [Ging 2] pull right out in front of me at a roundabout just about turned her into flat chink suprise!

Well that's about my whole day over, Oh and now starting from Monday my run has changed forward 30 mins due to work not wanting to pay Overtime, well what can i say!!!


Till next time, anyone walks out in front of you, run the fuckers over haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment