Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 21 14/4/2010

Yet another slow day wtf give me a break lmao, started with a courtesy car as mine was getting checked over once again :S filled up and off i went :D got stuck not far out of Tauranga with very slow drivers most of the way there, had some drama's today like a old lady on Military Road just out of Kawerau it's a long straight with a 100kph speed zone due to being a rural main road and she was coming towards me and all of a sudden she started coming in my lane and towards me i was like WTF are you doing you whore, then i saw letterboxes on the same side of the road as me which she was going to but to do so she could have just waited for me to go past then pulled over but no had to cut in front of me so i had to slam on the brakes to avoid cleaning this bitch up like a bad korma curry out the ass and carried on, if i wasn't running so late i would have stopped and had a nice word to her about what she did but owell, courier arrived late as this morning at 11am not 10:30 he's supposed to so was running late most of the day :( had an alright run though apart from that then on the way home on the last run just had a lady in a BMW who kept sittign on the centre line every time i went to pass her as she was under 100kph i mean come on if your not going the speed limit let people past you slut with your bloody tit's hangin out like a K'Rd hooker geez.

Well that's my day still got back early so not too bad i spose :S


Till next time, drive safe and stay alive lol

No comments:

Post a Comment