Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day 333 1/9/2011

Fuck me another crazy as hell day!!!

Had my run changed a bit today which put me way back being late most of the day!!

Also had some complete fucking morons crossing the centreline and just about hit me.

Car 1 Rego PE4885 was some little cunt in a Hilux ute who came flying round a bend in a 50kph area going about 65+ in my bloody lane!!

Car 2 Rego FEP432 who was tailgating a truck and coming towards me, when going to pass he was already in my lane and was coming closer every inch he got to me! can't people just wait a few seconds till I am passed them before trying to pull out and pass when i am right there ? fuck sake, everything is a damn race these days!

So yes, that was my day very busy and full of complete muppets!! Also they have taken the car away from Kawerau that i posted a pic of on it's roof!

Take care and i will see you all again tomorrow YAY FRIDAY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment