Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day 332 31/8/2011

Hmmmm what a day! That is all i can say and im no Dr Seuss however you spell it!

Started out heading on my run and everything went pretty good, got to about the last straight before Matata and saw thickish fog which lasted for a bit and was cool to see.

Then after that found out that my work had added extra things into my run which cuts out a part of my lunch break, Not Happy!! so yet again no communication with me on thier part which to alot of people is a bit of a joke..........

Anyway, all day went great just carried along nicely and did the runs etc, did the second run and was going sweet too and started to head home and saw this Audi fly up behind me pretty fast, he then tailgated me as i was passing a car and truck, he then took off at about 130kph!! Rego was DGY971.

Oh another thing i forgot was on 13th ave today had some moron try and turn right where it has a sign saying NO RIGHT TURN!! he just about crashed into the front of me!! complete fucking cock!

So there you have it, another day as a Courier haha.

Take care for another day and i will see you again tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment