Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day 323 18/8/2011

So yeah another average day today with another few idiots once again.

Car 1 today was a Eagle truck (no suprises there) who passed a car & trailer on yellow lines coming towards me! had to slow down to let him carry on when not far behind me it was all clear for him to pass anyway Rego was EHT274

Car 2 Rego FLM951 was a Mike Lambert truck who was sitting right on my ass, not like i could do anything with another truck in front of me and no passing areas all round.......

Car 3 Rego DAY155 was a CRV who blocked me everytime i tried to pass him

Car 4 Rego CAZ915 was some cock who cut me off the sped off and cut another car and sped off again and tailgated more cars......

So yeah an eventful and quite busy day today!! but weather was damn awesome!! loved the sun and cruising along the whole morning went without a hitch.

Well take care and i will see you all again tomorrow, Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment