Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 211 18/2/2011

Ha! what a day.......

Morning wasn't bad at all only had a campervan holding up tons of traffic not moving over at all, rego was SQ5533 old man, need i say more ?

Then had some little fuck in a Civic rego CYA407 who was in the wrong lane at Maungatapu and cut me right off without looking at all!!! no idea at all.....

Then another person heading into Whakatane rego BHZ140 who was sittign right on my ass!!! if only i could have braked, HARD!!!

Also last but not least had some Meerkat lady sitting about 5cm from her wheel going a mere 70kph!!! in her flash BMW rego CQH606 this pissed me right off held me up for ages with over 100 cars behind her!

Also had some Motorbike tailgate me etc, well that is my day so far..........

Hope this weekend is better haha, take care everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment