Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 207 14/2/2011

Today was interesting at that haha, started off ok i spose apart from the damn sun burning away at me :P

Was a pretty average day with traffic, but it seemed every car that was waiting to pull out from a side road did so right in front of me!!! had this all morning and some of the arvo aswell.

Wankers of the day included of.

Car 1 rego CLD4TO who pulled straight over on me when he realised he was in the wrong lane didn't bother to check if there was someone next to him!!!

Then another person who has been on my list of cunt faced drivers is the Holden from Maketu Pies rego FPA181 who was speedingover 130kph and tialgating, in a rush as he did the same to me coming out of Kawerau and going in!!

But after that was just the more slow drivers and so on that took up my time again..........

Well after being cooked i am now resting!!! haha

Take care and see you all again tomorrow for more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment