Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 204 9/2/2011

Yet another crappy day with the roadworks etc all day long!!

Also had great news, not! with my vehicle being in the shop and nearly dying boss said i can have another car which i do not get a choice in the matter even though i got told i would a little while ago.......... decision already made behind my back.

Anyway along with today, had some old man heading into Whakatane who after the 2 lanes already merged before the bridge he flew up the left side of me and just about hit my car and cut me off!!! so i held down the horn and didn't seemed like he gave a fuck at all, maybe i should have rammed the fucker off the bridge haha :P

and then there was a trucker that had Te Whetu Pounamu or some shit on th front of the truck rego CPY945 who tailgated me within 2 meters easily from just out of Te Puke all the way out of Paengaroa and pongakawa area where i finally got away!!! complete disregard to safety at all, if i had to brake i would be crushed and to make it even better, i had a milk truck in front of me so if he braked i would be sandwich!!!.

Well that was my day, got back late again due to late arvo courier etc and roadworks :(

See how tomorrow pans out i spose eh ?

No comments:

Post a Comment