Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 99 19/8/2010

Hmmmm what can i say :S

Had a terrible day due to whatever sickness i had has come back :( *sigh*

Started off coming to work feeling all good ready for a new day and then went to head off for my run where i felt as though i had to goto the loo so i did, left for my run and not far out of Tauranga felt like shit, literally i then continued onto Matata where i had to stop and do my business lol then carried on my way this happened 3 times on the first run!! i then started heading back and with the most excruciating pain in my bowel i have ever faced before :S all gastro stuff so was building up with gas etc and was straining my bowel which caused it to hurt like fuck so had a very very long drive back from Kawerau got to work just about passed out had to run to the loo and throw up and then do more business once again :( now i am at home feeling not so good.

Fingers crossed i am back on Monday as i am truely sick of being sick and being at home!!!! work is what i do good speially driving haha :)

Have a good rest of the week everyone and a good weekend too!

See ya'll next week. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment